Ceramics NZ is New Zealand’s national organisation for artists and craftspeople who work with clay, collectors and curators of New Zealand ceramics, and anyone else with a passion for pottery. As a member of Ceramics NZ, you are contributing to a national organisation, able to lobby at local and national level on behalf of the ceramics community. We are committed to building a strong, diverse national community that celebrates the knowledge and skill of New Zealand potters and collaborates with other organisations to support the arts in Aotearoa.
Workers in clay can join the association through an annual membership program.
Some of our benefits include:
- Members can enjoy the benefits of exhibiting in national and regional shows, touring master class potters, a dedicated website with exclusive access to the members only section that includes options for your own profile page, national representation on a legislative level and the opportunity to become part of our national community of clay makers.
- Memberships offer a full voting voice so that the direction of the association is always focused on the current needs of the members so that our direction is always relevant and current.
- As a member you will be part of a community of diverse voices around ceramics while you build important sustainable and supportive relationships.
- Our mandate is to offer support to clubs and individuals around all facets of ceramics.
Ceramics New Zealand Membership is free for 2024.
By submitting a membership application to join the Ceramics Association of New Zealand you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Ceramics New Zealand Executive Council has the right to decline membership applications or terminate a membership as needed.
- Members must have a valid email address and renew their membership on an annual basis.
- Members consent to receiving information and updates from Ceramics New Zealand.
- Members are asked to indicate areas in which they have capacity to volunteer and contribute to the functioning of the Association.
- We will not share your information with anyone other than for purposes related to the functioning of the Association.